Hubris & Hubbub

This is what happens when I am working.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Well Dang

HOWDY!
It's been quite a while. I have been disposed for a bit but I suppose I am back. I am not sure if my posts from now on will be strictly about film but I certainly will try to make it that way.

What's been going on? Well, I've seen tons of films and bought many more. Hey, what can you do when you are a crazy movie person? At any rate, I think I will begin to blog a bit more. I'll do my best to blog more often (more for myself than any one else and I'm really saying that cause I don't think anyone else is out there reading this thang, so there you go).

For hot damn! I've been playing the snot out of that ole Wii thang! It's pretty fun. All bowling and becoming a professional. You know how it goes.

Well ok then. I will be back with some reviews or what not soon. I'll prolly be back with somethings good on the morrow so watch out.

Peas folks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is this asshole?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home